Puppet Saga: Back to the Future is an upcoming installment in the Puppet Saga.
With Darth Elmo dead, the Jedi and Daniel Mackay discover the true form of Darth Statler, while Thomas Muller continues to lean closer to the dark side of the Force, and Noah Tolmach is continuously blamed by Senator Young for his actions as the Assassin. Resolving this conflict with Chelsea, Noah soon discovers the time travelling abilities of Mjolnir, which Daniel wishes to use, when the Jedi soon find they must destroy the true Sith once and for all.
- Noah as Noah Tolmach, Kermit, Darth Statler and Darth Elmo (Appears in flashback(s))
- Daniel as Daniel Mackay
- Thomas Muller as Thomas Muller/Darth Homer
- Unknown actor as Chelsea Carter
- Unknown actor as Gale Brooke
- Unknown actor as Zackary Lane
- Unknown actor as Jacob Young
The idea of this episode was to make a three-part series reminiscent of the original three Back to the Future films. Writing of the screenplay began in November 2014, before Noah ultimately decided to merge all of them into one. The story continued to change even further.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles